Saturday, May 15, 2010

CH Kippenhill Too Cool To Care "Marlene" ( Am/Can CH O'Flanagan Alder, CD WC X CH Rialto Rust of Westering )


 Marlene on the day she finished her championship.  She finished out of the bred by class at a very large entry at the Southern Skies Flat Coated Retriever Club's supported entry.  I couldn't have been more proud than I was that day...it was one of the best days of my life.


Marlene is from my first breeding.  I bred my girl "Olivia" (my English imported girl)  to "Huxley" a beautiful dog who lives in Canada.  Marlene is spunky and fun when she's outside.  But inside she wants to snuggle.  She will lay her head on your shoulder when you give her a hug as if to hug you back.
She is a beautiful bitch with a gorgeous head.  Her coat is a nice, rich liver color and of correct type.  She never has "bleaching" issues with her coat, it always stays nice and dark.  Her eyes are very dark as well giving her a very pleasing expression.  She is of moderate size but good bone and very proportionate.  She finished her championship easily, earning 3 majors one of which was at the large supported entry in Orlando where she finished.  All her points were from the bred by class.  She is an awsome dog and one of our favorites to be with, fun without being crazy and affectionate without being needy...a really cool girl.

No comments: